Looking into the ‘Tertiary Routing Station’ several items are quickly apparent:
1. The station is on Corporate territory. A sign proclaiming “Notification of Lethal Countermeasures Beyond this Point. Extra-National Territory Act 2081 Applies. Trespassers are not protected by UCAS law.”
2. The facility is well covered by security cameras. They are clearly seen on the exterior of the building.
3. There does not appear to be any security on the front door, though there appears to be a large entrance foyer.
4. The building appears to be made of hardened materials.
5. You estimate that there are probably about a half-dozen staff in the building, with 2-3 of those being security.
You have managed to identify a pair of employees that seem to have behaviors outside the norm:
- Paul Foote, a security guard, regularly travels to the Detroit Slums (every 2-3 days).
- Darwin Gooderick, one of the technicians in the facility, who often travels into the seedier parts of Sterling Heights at least once a week.
Hanu also managed to dig up some plans for the station, though they only have some basic details. The highlighted room contains the target server.
1. Entrance Foyer
2. Guard Station
3. Guard lockers
4. Hall/Personnel Lockers
6. Mid-security Elevator
7. Admin/Office area
8. Rigger room
9. Drone bay
10. Maintenance tunnel access
11. Server Access
12. Mechanical room
13. Server Rooms